Friday, September 4, 2015

150904 HIGH4 FIRST PROMO TOUR IN MALAYSIA (SEREMBAN PRIMA)

Ah! Finally HIGH4 showcase!

I wassss beyond excited to see their performance!
Because I love all of their songs so much T_T

While waiting in line, Amanda saw an incredibly attractive man
walking to the toilet lmao and she told me it was Alex XD
SO we were waiting at the bakery next to it,
pretending to look at cakes LOL
and then Alex came out looking so flawless like-
Amanda got excited and called him XD 
and he smiled XD i swear he has the warmest smile ever T_T

 My baby boy is so cute T_T



So they performed Baby Boy, 뱅뱅뱅,비슷해,True Love, I'm Yours and 봄 사랑 벚꽃 말고.
I guess Sunggu remembered me from the airport because of my placard,
and he keeps looking into my camera 에휴~
I kept getting flustered lulz
ANYWAYS,GAME SESSION.
Bare with me.
They had to choose their partners for the game session.
They all went down to the audience and started to choose their partners.
And I was at the second row.
Actually I had no intentions because I was targeting to get chosen tomorrow LOL
So as Sunggu walks down to our side,
I kept taking photos,not looking at him at all.
But he just stood there in front of us, looking around.
Then I saw Myunghan picked my friend,who was next to me lol
who was a Sunggu fan by the way LOL
And I see Sunggu still standing there, looking around.
So I stopped taking pictures,and I had my placard hanged onto my lens.
So I moved the camera away from my face and slightly lifted it to show my placard,
and he immediately hold out his hand to me LOL
and I was like....."me? me........?"
and he smiled and I walked over to him and he took my hand DIES

 too close XD
Right before he chose me XD

Anyways,we played charades LOL
I was pretty nervous to be honest XD
I didn't know what to say to him
so I asked him if he saw my presents and he said he did,
thanking me..not sure if he really did though lulz
Btw,he said "arigato" when he thanked me lol
boy this ain't Japan XD
Then he realised what he said and quickly
said 'thank you' hahah you cute
He also told me I speak Korean very well,
which pretty much makes him speak freely without 
being scared of the language barriers XD
We were the second ones to play,
sorry baby boy but your explanations were a bit... XD
We got 9 correct answers but we lost hahha
Then he asked me if I'm coming to their showcase again
tomorrow,and I said I'm going to all and he
gave me a thumbs up XD

나: 어 졌어~ ㅠㅠ
성구: 괜찮아 잘했어요~!

When he said that somehow my heart feels at ease XD
Ugh why are you so lovely Kim Sunggu T_T

Welps why am I so awkward D:











After the showcase ended we proceeded to the photo session...


I really don't like this picture lmao
We look so distance and unfriendly XD
I regretted not initiating anything LOL

And then we have the fansigning!
I had an extra album so I went up twice XD
First time was normal XD
Everyone was so cute and Youngjun and Myunghan
called out my name and Sunggu heard and called my name too XD
Alex has the prettiest smile ever I'm not even joking T_T


And then I went up the second time...

영준:(Didn't saw me and looked at my name) 어! 다시~?
나: 응 다시 
명한 : 다~~~시~~~? (완전 애교 스타일 헐)
나: 응~~~ 다시~~~~~~~~ㅋㅋㅋ
성구:어!나지라
나:(Puts a sticker on him but his hands were boney and
the sticker won't stick lol) 참깐만요.. (tries to stick the sticker)
성구: /laughs/
알렉스: Hi thank you for coming!

LOL Alex you're so awkward XD
Anyways I was happy.
I got see a group I like and got endless interactions :3






 Proudly showing my sticker ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ







Last picture and he looked at me ㅠㅠ

And just when we thought they left,,,,,,nope!
They were brought to The Chicken Rice Shop just next to center court LMAO
So we stayed there for a bit XD
The boys seemed ok with it, they even took selcas with
us in the background but never uploaded it 치........
Sunggu saw me and I told him to "많이먹어~"
and he nodded and does the same gesture as me XD
And he still have my sticker on his hand! haha
To my surprise,I thought Myunghan was the smallest
but Alex looked like he was smaller than Myunghan D:
Alex looked like he ate so little so we told him to eat more
but he said he was too full awww  ;3;

Day 1 끝~!
좋은 추억이었어!
내일도 기대된다!
하이포 사랑해요!

More photos at my gallery


More fancams at my youtube channel~!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow me on Instagram!