Saturday, November 24, 2012

121124 VIXX HiTouch Event in Malaysia

Today was an exciting day because VIXX is having a high touch session with the fans!
I didnt have the high touch pass,but as soon as i got there,the passes was still on sale,
so I bought it in a heartbeat lol forcing Kak Fisha to also buy it keke
I figured that the passes was only RM90 and im sure if they were to come again,the price will be much higher,
so i know i would regret it if I didnt purchased the passes,and Im so glad I did!
I think the event went very well,the boys even sang Rock Ur Body and Love Hurts.
It was extremely nice and the boys were so adorable and friendly haha
Leader N being cute ㅋㅋ
Hyukkie!
Let me introduce this life ruiner Lee Hongbin

Leo also serenades us with his dreamy voice while Ken imitated animals sounds hahah and also
AEGYO OVERLOAD from these boys while Leo does nothing,making the fans chanting his name for aegyo lol
Poor Leo he had such a hard time with aegyo XD

Aww Leo haha N is always there to help him :')
I tried calling for Hongbin while everyone else were not screaming,I called him a few times loudly and he noticed!
and he looked at me and make a cute face and i swear my heart stopped beating.
I want to die at that moment LOL
I HAVE WAYYY TOO MANY PHOTOS and it would be bad to post all of it here lol
so if you can to check out the full set,please visit my buzznet
Heres a fancam when I went up the stage for the Hi-Touch!

please excuse my fangirl voice,i was too excited lol
I told Ravi that my friend loves him and he gave a thumbs up LOL
and Hongbin...i said saranghae to him and tried to hug him but he reacted slowly so the hug wasnt..complete.. T_T
but he did say saranghaeyo back so that made me so happy >,< Theres also one more video of the event on my youtube but for some reason blogger wont let me embed the correct video =_= Overall,the event was a success,props to the organizer for making such a good job! and i am officially head over heels for Hongbin T_T
last pose! :(
and oh Ravi and I!
thank you mykpophuntress lol

2 comments:

lynette.aika said...

I'm not familiar with VIXX but I just wanna say that your photos are really nice~ :) You are so good!

Naziera Redbeans said...

Vixx is amazing! hehe thank you Aika :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow me on Instagram!