Friday, November 23, 2012

121123 VIXX & NUEST at Shout Awards Malaysia

I AM HERE AT THE 2012 SHOUT AWARDS
NOW LETS SHOOOOOOUUUUTT!
Special thanks to Hyerinnie for distributing the screamers ticket!
We were not expecting much from this but little did we know that our tickets,
brought us to the very front of the screamers audience pit!
Our view was very nice so Im quite please hehe
Well of course I was mainly there for VIXX & NUEST
but overall I enjoyed the whole event.The opening ceremony was sick.
It was so cool with the big robot and all haha

big robot with flashing lights XD
and also

DARREN ASHLEY!

Redza Minhat!I felt like I was the only one screaming for him in a pool of kpop fans ㅋㅋ

The beautiful Yuna!
Well,I wont go into details of what happened with other artists lol so I'll just go straight to V-I-X-X VIXX!
Their appearance was sudden haha I was actually texting my friend and when I heard someone behind me screaming for Ravi,
AND THERE THEY ARE APPEARING IN FRONT OF MY EYES (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
They came on stage to present an award.

The forever chic Leo ♡

Ravi & N

The fans went wild when they came out aww
I dont know if its me not paying attention but when they came out to perform,it was also sudden lol
I was looking at my photos and they came out (¬▂¬)
They performed Super Hero & Rock Ur Body and they also had a little ment in between songs so that was nice :D



Kenjumma looking so adorable haha

Ravi!

HONGBINNIE! ♡♡♡










And they had a little ment here,introducing themselves :D




aww Hyukkie
















Dance to the left~to the right~



and VIXX's performance ended and the fans are eager to see more and waited for NUEST to come out


heres a short fancam of VIXX

After a while,NUEST,too,came out to present an award




oh my goodness Ren totally killed me

backview lol






NUEST was the closing act for tonight!woohoo!They sang Face and Action.




ㅋㅋㅋ



















LOL REN




















and the show ended,I had a really nice time with Kak Fisha,Jue Shuen and Eevonne!
and also met some familiar face hehe

oh and after the show ended and was on my way home i heard some unfortunate news.
It seems like these lowlife haters boo-ed when VIXX & NUEST was on stage.tsk tsk
bringing shame to Malaysia,apparently they were throwing trash on stage too while VIXX was performing,and during
the commercial breaks,the staff came out and warned the audience to not throw things on stage.
imagine if those trash hits our boys...tsk dear citizens stop bringing shame to your country and please learn how to
respect other people,the keyword here is RESPECT.thats all it takes,just respect people,
oh and that goes to you too BUNKFACE,please learn to respect people or you'll never achieve your dreams with that
kind of rotten attitude


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow me on Instagram!