Friday, September 4, 2015

150904 HIGH4 FIRST PROMO TOUR IN MALAYSIA PRESS CONFERENCE

D-DAY~!
Today is officially the first day of the 3-day HIGH4 Showcase!
First stop! The press conference~!
The boys appeared looking oh so dashing 

 Youngjun please smile more XD
 My baby boy~~~~!
 Alexeuuuuu
Myunghaniiii

I find it really fascinating to hear Alex talk in real life XD
I really like his voice hahah but nothing wins over Sunggu's manly voice XD
They were supposed to show their talents and Alex decided to rap to Baby Boy,
when he said that I went.......oh shit...baby boy.........
gonna hear baby boy live for the first time.......
It was sooooooooo good T_T
and the Myunghan continued with the chorus I died T_T




  
So they were asked about their ideal types (of course)
Sunggu likes someone who has a nice smile XD
I have a pretty......creepy smile LOL I'm eliminated XD
Alex likes someone with a good personality XD
Myunghan likes innocent girls and Youngjun likes someone who
has her eyes on only him XD

 Sunggu is in love with the representative from Neway LOL
He was pretty good looking and super tall tho XD










 Sleeping also handsome haih











More pictures at my gallery


Next stop - the first showcase!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow me on Instagram!