Thursday, September 3, 2015

150903 HIGH4 ARRIVAL IN KLIA

So here's the deal, HIGH4 is coming.
Which somehow is taking a toll on me LOL
Because recently, I've been thinking of Sunggu alot,
and now they're coming so I just-
I haven't been eating a lot lately,
not sure if I was nervous or because there's
something wrong with my body..anyways,

While I was waiting at the airport,I was so nervous,
of course I was thinking,what if he's not that friendly?
I've prepared presents,letters,drawings..........LOL
So when they came out,my heart skipped a beat.
Sunggu had his mask on but he still looks so handsome T_T
I called out his name while he walked past me and took my present~!
I'm so so so happy that he exceeded my expectations!
He was really friendly and so are the other members~!

I was able to walk beside him because there were no guards or
that many fans,and I kept calling his name because I don't know
what to say lol he said thank you to me tho T_T
Anyways there were really sweet and I'm so happy for that~
Come to think of it,HIGH4 is the first group that NPS brought that
I already love lol
I usually gained interest in a group after I meet them XD

하이포 사랑해요 고마워요 쇼케이스 화이팅~!


Instagram

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow me on Instagram!