Sunday, May 3, 2015

150503 ROYAL PIRATES LOVE TOXIC SHOWCASE

Woots! Can't believe I finally watched Royal Pirates in action~!
I gotta tell you their performance was amazing~!
Being able to sing along to every song just makes it more awesome tbh
I had a pretty good standing spot and I was next to a Moonchul fansite lol
She was really cool XD
And they totally sang all of my favourite songs oh my god
I was about to die of excitement~~~~~~!
On My Mind!
You!
Haru

To be honest I couldn't fancam much because I was sooo into the show lol
They had a showcase the day before in Kota Kinabalu,but they
didn't sing my favourites,so when they did in KL
I FLIPPED AAAA SO NICE PLEASE



























The fansign afterwards!
Since it was only the three of them and well,this is in Malaysia,
it went so fast like a jet plane lol
Moonchul was up first and I was holding my James placard
and he saw that and went "JAMES???" XD
So I quickly flipped it to the other side with their picture on it haha
Next was James!
Now here comes my babo part -_-

James : (Looks at my placard) HEY! I saw this!on SNS!
Me : (Confused af) Really?But I didn't post any..
James : (Shocked) It wasn't you??
Me : (Confused af still) No.....

THEN I REALISED I DID POSTED A SELCA ON INSTAGRAM
Wow Naziera is your age getting to you......
Why are you so lame oh god -___-

Next was Sooyoon but did nothing more than say Hi to him lol
After the fansign we were asked to leave the venue..tsk sucks tho T_T
So that's pretty much it hahha
It was so awesome ~_~
I hope I can see them live again~!
For more photos please visit my gallery ~!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow me on Instagram!