Saturday, May 2, 2015

150502 ROYAL PIRATES ARRIVAL + FAN EVENT

I MET ROYAL PIRATES!
WOW flashback to the good old days of
playing music in the garage XD
I was extremely happy to finally meet a band that I've
been liking for yearssss!
It's amazing to see how far these guys have come ^^

TALL TALL TALL
I had a present for James but one staff basically
glued herself to James so I couldn't get near him -_-
Meanwhile Moonchul was kinda free so I passed it
to him instead heheh
While they were in the van,
I was at Sooyoon's window and he just couldn't
stop smiling ^______________^
It was so charming and my heart skipped a beat hahaha

Later that night,they had a schedule with lucky fans at Dalkomm Cafe.
And of course I went,but stay outside..sweating LOL
















Being a dumbass that I am,
the next day I realised that James actually
wore the bracelet that I gave him to the schedule!
IF ONLY I SAW IT ON THE SPOT -_-
난바보지라 ㅠㅠ

For more photos please visit my gallery ~!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow me on Instagram!