Sunday, December 7, 2014

141207 TOPP DOGG IN KLIA2 DEPARTING TO INCHEON

After the showcase ended, we went straight to KLIA2 and just hangout and grab a bite.
Sadly, Toppdogg will be going back to Korea tonight T_T
The time spent here was too short :(
While we were waiting for them,
ALOT of airport polices and guards were already on standby =_=
and then their bus came!!
I guess the staffs went ahead and handle all the check-ins and
we kinda waited there,
it seems like the boys were tired/sleeping except for one.
One was suprisingly active LOL
and it was Sangdo puahahha
Lucky me because he's my favourite XD
The bus was pretty far from us but we can still see it.
It was night time and Sangdo was acting so cute i can't even.
He started with waving to us and stuff,
and started to draw hearts on the bus window..
CRY I WAS ABOUT TO DIE BECAUSE THE LEVEL OF CUTENESS XD
and he started to throw hearts and stuff =_=
Since there were many fans I didn't really try to do anything
except just showed my placard to him.
Then he started taking pictures and stuff XD
and Stardom staffs started playing with him from outside the bus XD
Some fans were asking about other members and he said they were all sleeping XD
Then when the excitement has died down,
because other fans keeps asking for other members,
I pointed him to my placard,and asked where Sangdo is XD
and he was signalling that he's Sangdo puhahaha
so cute i cant even XD
And I kept asking him that and he's like 'im sangdo,im right here'
puhahahaha XD
Then I guess other fans got bored and I was moving my placard
to the left and right and his head keeps following it lmao
That was pretty fun, he's so cute XD

And then Kidoh went out to go to the toilet lol
He's still friendly tho,still waved to us XD
And when they finally got out,
there were so many guards,it seemed impossible D:
Even the host for the showcase was being snobby =_=
I tried to give my placard to Sangdo and the female guard
pushed my hand away =_=
I was trying to give it to him politely though ugh
But being the sweetheart that Sangdo is, he took it from me ^_^
and then we kinda walked together and I kept calling Sangdo hahah
And then he was looking at my placard because I put in some notes on it XD
And I told him my name and he just smiled,
he kinda talked to Jiho for a bit and then he said my name omfg T_T
i was like 'YES NAJIRAAAA' XD
AAAAA thank you Sangdo XD

I really wish they will come back!
I miss them already T_T

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow me on Instagram!