Sunday, December 7, 2014

141207 TOPP DOGG FIRST SHOWCASE IN MALAYSIA

TOPP DOGG SHOWCASE DAYYYYYY
IM A EXTREMELY EXCITEDDDDDD
Since I had the media seat,
my seat was not that great, but it was not bad either
So let's get to the showcaseeeee!

First song is 말로해~
AAAAAAAAA
It was so awesome I can't even
peace~
SANGDOOOO
FIYAAAAH
P-Goon showed his abs as his talent lulz
Wizard danced to Touch My Body and
Atom danced to 24 Hours hahaha
Jenni-sama please
Jenissi mentioned how it was already their first anniversary since debut,
and was apologetic that they were only able to come to Malaysia after one year,
which touched the hearts of fans in the venue which leads to the fans chanting ‘괜찮아’ to the boys.
But that was really sweet of him, I wonder what made him think of saying that T_T
So touched by his words hinggg

Arario totally blew my mind,
well to be honest all of the performances blew my mind XD
Topdog, Open The Door, everything!
I wish I had sufficient card memory to record all the performances,
but I didn't XD
Let me tell you,
their performances...are out of this world.
No joke XD

cuteeee
Squishyyyyy

Then there were a few game sessions with the fans XD
AND AMANDA GOT CHOSEN BY YOONCHUL PUAHAHHA
Unnie so lucky but unnie lost in rock paper scissors puahahha
and then Kak Sal and Sofy got chosen too XD

The performance for 알아 was too sexy to handle T_T
I couldn't take my eyes off Sangdo haha
and then the Wizards had their special stage and it was sooo cool ;;


and after that the rap line performed Peekaboo!
I was blown away to be honest, such great showmanship ;;


Kidoh had his own solo stage and performed 'Still Alive' ahh <3 

Little that Kidoh knew, after his solo stage, a surprise awaits him. 
Kidoh looked confused as to why his song didn’t stop after he’s done with his performance and 
looked pleased when he found out that the members and fans had prepared a birthday surprised for him
shah his face was so cute because he looked confused as hell!
like this XD
and when he realized what's going on aww

cute kids surprising Kidoh XD
stairs lol

and then they performed their last song 'Annie' and their encore 'Why Am I Like This?"

cuties <33 

Atom please XD

Funny story, since I had the media ticket, the fansign pass was not included.
But then, since the fansign quota did not reached up to 200 pax,
Jazzy decided to sell it discreetly for RM50. yup RM50.
and I bought it of course haha
Eventhough I already mentioned to Sangdo in my letter that I won't be going puahah
Lucky I have just enough money to buy it XD
The fansign was a blur.. I felt like I was daydreaming XD

P-goon was first and he saw my lip piercing and went "wowwwhoooo" XD
and I told him he's cool and he got all shy and said thank you XD
and I hi5-ed him so many times that he kinda had this "wtf" face hahah
The cool thing was I have a post it with my name on my tag,
and I didn't even have to show it to them and they already called my name XD
It's like they scanned our whole body first for our name hahah
Jenissi saw my piercing too and pretty much had the same reaction like P-Goon XD
Next was Bjoo! 
His voice was so loud XD
I told him I saw him yesterday at the airport and
I knew he won't remember but he acted like he did LOL
and I'm like 'eyyyyy'
and Hansol signed my poster already lmao
so he kinda looked at me interacting with Bjoo like a puppy :3
His face was so adorable XD
I don't know what I did with Jiho..
but I remembered most of them calling my name XD
I was awkward with Yoonchul, because he held up his hand,
like he wanted me to lock hands, but his hand was so firm,
so I ended up grabbing on his fingers..hahahah
Next up was Gohn and he was all smiley and stuff XD
NEXT WAS SANGDO!
I urge him to write my name that I forgot to ask him what i wanted to ask XD
my poster was already at Atom and I asked him if he read the letter I gave
him at the aiport..he just nodded and smiled,
so I said that he's lying XD 
and then he said he really did read it XD
Atom was all cheerful and called out my name XD
Hojoon was cute XD
I told Kidoh his performance was cool,
Last was Yano, he kept saying my name all swaggy and stuff LOL
He was done signing my poster but he didn't want to let me go XD
I was holding his hand and he was like 'najira najira yo najira yo yo'
It was so cute I swear, I didn't want to let go of him XD

Sangdo is such a meanie XD
I was standing in front and I called him so many times,
and most of the times he would look,
but he kept acting like this XD
He would do things on this side,but he will be looking at the other side XD
ishh,,but still cute tho XD

His crooked pinky XD
aaaahh T_T
Too cute!

And the showcase ended!
So we waited at the parking lot for them haha
When they came out, I made sure that Sangdo sees me and he did XD
When they got on the bus, we were able to interact with him for a while XD
When over to Sangdo's side and ask him about the letter again XD
and this time he mouthed 'REAL!'
T_________T so cuteeee
Then Sangdo kinda looked at the fans on the other side of the gate
there were only me and a few friends right next to the bus on their side XD
Jennissi and Bjoo kept interacting with us XD
Kak Sal bullied me!! and It was all witnessed by Bjoo puahahha
I told him that she's a bad woman and he laughed XD
Jenissi was super cute too XD
He was drinking coke and we told him we want some and
he acted like he will pour it to us hahah
ahhh the interactions was so funny XD

Topp Dogg is seriously jjang,
super duper friendly, maybe one of the friendliest,
I'm not even exaggerating!
I truly had an amazing time!
Can't wait for them to come back here again!

More photos please visit my gallery

Arario

Topdog

Highlights~


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow me on Instagram!