Monday, October 13, 2014

141012 ERIC NAM SHOWCASE + DEPARTING TO INCHEON

Eric Nam had an interview this afternoon at Ministry of Coffee.
It's my first time going to Solaris and damn...rich people town lmao
The houses and condominiums nearby were damn..cha-ching! $_$
We decided to stopped by and grab a bite.
Never again will I...spent that much money.....
We had a pizza and it was okay lol
So yeah we saw Eric and just chill there for a bit XD
He was adorable XD
Wearing aprons..and making coffee haha
BUT Jung Hyunwook, the hair stylist XD
We had so much fun looking at him haha
Not only his face is gorgeous but he seems very awkward at time XD
Especially when he keeps glancing at us lol
He was acting all cool walking pass us with a cigarette while his hand was in his pocket XD
Then we kinda joked about how funny it would be if he didn't have a lighter,
because he was acting all cool and stuff XD
He went to the opposite site so we couldn't see him but then he came back so fast,
that our joke might be true......hahahaha so funny XD
When Eric was about to leave, we waved at him and he laughed,
like he recognized us and said 'see you later!' to us XD
Then we kinda walked around and got ice creams lol

Then we got to the venue.......
The venue was...... very cheap looking lmao
The venue was small, the toilet stank,
and you can pretty much figure out that the sound system is going to suck
If I bought the expensive ticket, I would be so offended lmao
But thank you to Amira for giving me one of the ticket she won! ㅠㅠ
So when we got inside the shop, the ticket winners category place was so sad LOL
They just stuffed us at the back XD
Luckily there was a coffee back and cushions back there,
and Fuza and I dragged it and we stood on it, so we had a good view eventhough we were at the back XD
Then, the local staff came up and told us we were not allowed to take any photos or videos ㅡㅡ
Initially, cameras were allowed.
They said the management doesn't allow it, which got me thinking,
did they just simply said camera are allowed without discussing it with the management?
Anyways whatever, they sucks and it sucks that we couldn't fancam ㅗㅗ
Since we couldn't fancam, we were so annoying HAHA
We were screaming like mad fans XD
I was never this mad at any events because I'm always fancam-ing hahah
Fuza was great though, her voice travels all around the room puahha
and because of that Eric kept looking at us XD
plus we were the tallest ones there XD
Eric sang Love Song, Eyes Nose Lips, a chinese song, Heaven's Door, I'm In Love and Ooh Ooh!
Love Song was amazing oh goodness ;_;
So glad he sang that so so so happy T___________T
Needless to say Heaven's Door is an all time favourite ㅠㅠ
And I flipped when he said he's going to sing Ra.D's I'm in Love 
OH MY GOD
THAT SONG. I CAN'T 
For Ooh Ooh he asked for everyone to stand up and partaaay~

There was a game session which was about Eric's ideal type.
Eric will say things like "my ideal type has shoulder length hair" or "my ideal type is wearing a skirt"
Everything he said was ME lmao I got a little crazy XD
I was screaming and I made Eric and the host laugh when Eric said
"my ideal type is wearing earrings" and I screamed "I HAVE ALOT OF PIERCINGS!"
LMAO When you can't fancam, you just have no other choice but to be obnoxious and get attention lmao
I was in the top 3 until Eric mentioned soccer -_-
But the girl who won cheated /flips hair/

After all the performances ended,
For the photo and autograph session,
the winners aka 돈없는팬들 were asked to leave the room ㅗㅗ

Find us lmao we're the tallest XD


Then Fuza and I headed outside and it was raining ;_;
Then we saw Hyunwook smoking to our left :3
He was still smoking and we walked towards us and I asked him if we could take a picture
and I told him to finish smoking first but.......
He said okay and threw his cigarette XD
Fuza and I were like "aaaaaaaaaaaaah" when he threw it away lmao
He still have a lot left to smoke oh my god XD
Then when I stood next to him, he tried to fan away the smoke and smell off of him omg ;_;
gentleman please
Then I asked him when is he going to back to Korea and
he told us he's leaving later at 2AM,
so after that we went straight to the airport haha

Hyunwook's copy and paste face lmao




Bye bye Namyboo, it was fun ㅠㅠ
At the check in counter, before Eric went inside,
he looked back at us and waved one last time T_T
On the other side, Hyunwook,,, XD
He was so adorable omg
He kept waving and looking and smiling at us
It was so precious hahah
He's loving all the attention XD
sobs I hope Eric can come again, under another organizer please -_-
and bring Hyunwook as well XD




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow me on Instagram!