Saturday, October 11, 2014

141011 ERIC NAM HUNT + FANMEETING IN KLANG PARADE


LET'S HUNT NAMYBOO!
So today there was this event with Kakao Talk where they would update us,
and we get to know Eric's whereabouts!
Sounds great right.....wait for it XD
Anyways, I only managed to catch him at the second mall,
which is Sunway Pyramid, again lol
Lots of things keeps happening in Sunway Pyramid recently XD
So we caught up to him!
and I'm so happy I got to take a picture with him!
Because I couldn't afford his showcase ticket ;_;
So happy I could cry T_T
He thanked me for coming and joining the hunt ;_; 힝


So um the whole purpose of this hunt Eric Nam thing is for fans to find him,
and well, maybe interact with him.
BUT the local organizer..(and maybe the management as well)
is a bit...urr...
We were told to give him some 'space',
I mean believe us, we've done this a lot of time and we know how to keep our space.
There weren't alot of fans there but not all of us could take pictures with him.
While they advertised 'LETS TAKE A SELCA WITH ERIC NAM' bla bla bla
We can't even use our phones..or selca ㅡㅡ
They used their phones instead and posted on shitty facebook quality ㅗㅗ
and then they told us that 'eric need some space to shop'
We didn't even followed him inside the shop,
except for a few noob girls who has no boundaries and approached him inside,but whatever
and in the end, the staff told us to 'keep an eye' on other fans that comes..
what even..........
They restricted us so much, what's the point of doing this hunt..
Might as well just let Eric shop in secrecy lmao
I can't even with these organizers.........

Anyways, Eric was a sweetheart!
Those who got to take a picture with him,
recieved a Kakao Doll and the packaging is big,
I can't even fancam XD
When he was on the way to leave to the hotel,
I was able to talked to him!
Yesterday at the airport I gave him a present
(After much difficulties because I don't even know why the staffs won't let us give it to him..
but some of us were able to give it to him and I thanked him after he took mine lol)
So I asked him about it,
I told him i gave him a drawing, but he didn't hear me and he kinda out out his ear to me aww
and I repeated it and he told me that he didn't have a chance to look through his presents yet ;;;
He said after arriving yesterday, he slept as soon as he reached the hotel haha.

After that we went to Klang Parade for his public fanmeeting~!
It was so much fun but Eric's voice was so soft I couldn't hear him most of the time lol
But he sang Heaven's Door!
Once he said he'll be singing his debut song I got so excited and screamed YES! loudly omg XD

Judging face XD
perfect face XD
I died when I saw this picture hahah!
Poor Eric..the sound system was so terrible it keeps bursting(?) ㅠㅠ
Klang Parade and M.E seriously ㅡㅡ

More photos at my gallery

I didn't go for the fansign,
the merchandises were seriously overpriced.
As much as i love the namyboo but i won't spend that much for a 'malaysian' fansign
by 'malaysian' fansign,i meant the staff-will-rush-you-like-theres-ghost-chasing-behind-us system lol
So yep no I'm not stupid or gullible enough to spend 
all that money to get like 5 seconds time with Eric, nope.
I was pretty frustrated,since I love him so much, but what can you do..move on :/


Heaven's Door performance!
The sound system was so terrible..
I felt bad for him but he handled it well :3



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow me on Instagram!