Thursday, September 25, 2014

140925 EVOL PRESS CONFERENCE IN MALAYSIA

I attended EVOL's press conference!
The girls are so pretty and small XD
with long legs *______*
I'll just get straight to the Q&A session then XD

Q: It is your second time in Malaysia so what is your expectation?
Hayana: It is our second time in Malaysia but this will be our first showcase here so we practiced a lot in Korea and we are excited to meet the fans!

Q: What is your goal?
Yull: Similar to other groups, we wish to achieve the number one spot in music shows.

Q: Have you tried Malaysian food?
Hayana : We haven’t had the chance to try any food yet, if you suggest the foods to us, we would love to try it!

The members of EvoL gave us a sneak peek at their individual talents.
Main vocalist, Yull serenades us with Whitney Houston’s ‘I Will Always Love You’.
Hayana changed things up a bit and showed us three cute and sexy poses for photo opportunities!
Rapper Jucy showed us her rapping skills while Leader Say showed off her vocal by singing pansori (korean traditional singing style) and the youngest J-Da showed us her killer aegyo by using Malay words like ‘terima kasih’ and ‘apa khabar’.

Q: Which member is the naughtiest?
All : (points to Jucy)
Jucy : This is not true..I never played around and I’m not naughty

Q : Any plans for comeback?
Hayana : Actually we are preparing and we are trying out new things but we still don’t have a specific date yet.
Say : Other than singing, we are also interesting in trying new things such as acting.

I didn't stay at my seat and I moved to the right side so when they we leaving,
I was waving to them but Sohee hi5-ed me instead haha
and the girls behind her started to hi5 me aswell haha that was so cute XD


More pictures at me gallery

Then we stuffed outselves with le free food yums XD
Then still managed to catch them at the their vans XD
The girls was so niceee !
They kept waving and smiling ;_;
I said bye to Sohee and she said "Take care!"
which got me all flustered and I told her to take care as well XD
When they were leaving, Jucy even rolled down her windows for us ;;
So nice oh my god why can't boy groups be like this too lmao XD


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow me on Instagram!