Sunday, August 17, 2014

140817 BOYS REPUBLIC IN SUNWAY PYRAMID + KLIA

Okay so, Boys Republic is having a laser tag game with lucky fans today ;_;
So we decided to crash it! Nah I'm just kidding lol
Since it was at a mall that my friends and i frequently go to, so eh why not XD
We kinda waited at the hotel first, but instead of seeing Boys Republic,
we saw B.O.B and took pictures with him haha XD
No Boys Republic in sight, we decided to leave to the mall and grab a bite.
And then without realising it, the boys have already reached the laser tag place lmao
Anyways, the lady at the laser tag place said it was okay for us to wait at the waiting area.
So we waited there,quietly in the dark,with my white shirt being fluorescent as hell lmao
and then out of nowhere...Minsu and Suwoong walked up to 
the viewing area and we were flustered XD
We were kinda stunned and didn't know what to do..
The manager was so chill though oh my goodness,
I think they have the best manager I've ever met!
We kinda gave way to Minshoong because there were 2 laser guns there XD
Then they realised we were there and Suwoong went 'HELLO!MY NAME IS SUWOONG!'
oh my goodness he was so precious...he's like a mascot haha
and then Amanda spoke some korean words, then only they realised we were fans XD
But they were so damn cool though oh my god Suwoong keeps talking to us ;_;
He even told us about his flight back to Korea lol
He was like "today,,,저녁식사...go back korea!"
He was so adorable oh my god,,and Minsu just looked at us and smiled a lot XD
Then I asked Suwoong if he remembers me, but he looked kinda confused XD
Then I told him about the coffee date and he's like "Ah!!Sungjun fan!Crazy boy!"
He was so cute oh my god XD
I was standing the nearest to the door and suddenly someone walked 
passed me and walk in the room,
It was Sungjun...it was the bae.......
I had a reaction lmao I was startled XD
Sungjun walked in all excited like a little boy XD
He grabbed the gun and was so excited oh my god XD
Then my friends told me I was there and he saw me and he immediately 
put down the gun and shook my hand ㅠㅠ
oh my god I can't even......
Then we were asked to leave the room and waited at the waiting area

Our interactions were so awesome..
They were divided into teams so we kept seeing the boys everytime one game ended XD
We were just watching the game through the TV in front of us XD
Then Sunwoo was standing in front of us and he was Amira and went "어!"
Haha all of us was screaming inside XD ship ship ship XD
Then he saw me and went "나지라!"
This boy gots some good memory XD
Then Sungjun tried to talk to us too XD
He said he remembers me and explained all the gifts I received from them yesterday XD
He was so cute speaking in English oh goodness XD
I was holding my phone and then he talked about the phone stand and even made sound effects XD
And then he freaking come to me and touched my phone and 
flipped it to see if I had put the phone stand or not..
I died oh my god T______________T
Can this moment never end please T_T
And then there were a few moments when Sungjun would look at me 
and we would just raised our eyebrows lmao

And then a few funny and cute things happened like Wonjun saying "SUWOONG YOU DIE!" LOL
because they were on a different team XD
Minsu and Suwoong was sweet though ;_;
They took and gave drinks to their teammates aweeeeee gentlemen :3
The game was about to end and we left waited for them to come out
Four of them went back to the hotel while Wonjun and their 사장님 went to Speedy
and Wonjun purchased a Chopper lmao
We were waiting outside Speedy with our cameras lol it gained a bit of an attention XD
Then Wonjun walked out of the shop and said "Chopper!Chopper!" XD
And then we walked with him and he was interacting with us all the way XD
He was so nice and the 사장님 too!
Oh my goodness I swear their staffs are so humble!



And then we went straight to the airport to send them off :(
So sad that they're going back already /sigh/
I honestly thought Sungjun wouldn't remember me at all but at the airport,
he said he will remember me T_T
and everytime I called him he would try to look at me ;_;
Maybe he recognized my annoying voice already hahhaha
Even their dancers are friendly lol

bye bye ㅠㅠ

More photos at me gallery



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow me on Instagram!