Sunday, June 14, 2015

150614 KPOP WORLD FESTIVAL WITH VIXX






























































My babies are so handsome~~~~~~~~~! lol
It was amazing! At times I couldn't believe that I'm looking at them
Plus my seat was four rows behind Hongbin,I just-
Since this was a dance competition,they were only performing.

They performed
On & On
Light Up The Darkness
Error

I was hoping they would perform Love Equation tho..oh well~
It was so amazing T__________T
Vixx is always amazing T_______T

차가운 밤에 + 위아래
LOL Hakyeon what are you XD so cute XD
And LeoKen huaaaa perfection!
Ment!
Sang a happy early birthday song for Hakyeon~!

For more photos please visit my gallery

After the show ended,I rushed straight to the airport because they're leaving T_T
This time I got a lot of luck because during the departure
there weren't many fans, just a few of familiar faces~!
VIXX arrived super early there but thank god I arrived first!
I was able to walk next to Hongbin!
With the presence of annoying guards of course LOL
He was wearing earphones and I was right next to him and
I was calling his name but due to previous experiences,
I didn't have any hopes for him to look at me.
So I kept calling him,out of habit lol,
to my surprise,he looked at me.
He looked at me.......
Hongbin looked at me.......
I just.............
Do you understand........
Hongbin looked at me...
I just..ugh I can't explained my feelings.
Because this is Lee Hongbin.
He has a very very special place in my heart for the last 3 years ;_;
Although it was less than a second but as Hongbin would say it,
I feel like a 성공한팬  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
사랑해 홍빈아 그리고 고마워 💘



And this was the only photo that came out decent haha
Bye VIXX~! Til next time~!
(I hope next time is soon ㅠㅠ)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow me on Instagram!