Friday, October 25, 2013

131025 M.I.K 1ST PROMO TOUR IN MALAYSIA PRESS CONFERENCE

Heeeeeey!
Today is MIK's press conference day!
I was kinda bummed out because I couldn't go for their press conference as 
we only received one invitation,
I studied them so hard lmao XD
but I guess luck was on my side because a friend of mine asked 
me to go in her place as she couldn't make it.
so yay! im pretty excited hehe
The conference was held in a hall at The Summit Hotel, it was a pretty small room a
nd we were given seats on the last row lol but its all good XD

We were expecting MIK to appear from some back door but the came in front 
the main door and walked by all the medias haha
They were shining XD Shin is so handsome oh god

너무 반짝반짝 눈이부셔~

MIK has the most energetic intro ever! They have a script for their intro haha its really cute XD
Isaac (or Sakoo,I prefer Isaac tho) can speak perfect english with Australian accent :3
While Shin is just....funny haha
The conference was pretty cool tho, the boys even demonstrate their dance and show off their talents
Pretty talented boys, I must say ;)

and im in love with Shin lol

And after the Q&A session, the boys had to leave for while (to wash up I guess)
and they had to go through the main door and we were eating LMAO
and they walked right pass my seat and I was waving my hands lol
Jay noticed and smiled and Czero bowed at me AAA I DIE so polite lol

SEEE they're so playful XD


Here's a fancam of the press conference!


For more photos visit my buzznet here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow me on Instagram!