Saturday, October 19, 2013

131019 INFINITE ONE GREAT STEP TOUR IN MALAYSIA

HAAY HAYYY
ITS INFINITE'S ONE GREAT STEP CONCERT DAY!
I've gotten a free ticket from the organizer,as there were no medias at the concert
which kinda suck because I couldnt take any photos T_T
I managed to sneaked in my DLSR almost got caught at the entrance lol
but my seat was so exposed and there were securities 
EVERYWHERE I just couldn't take my camera out T_T
Anyways,their intro video was amazing!
It was like a movie,with cuts in it as it keeps on continuing during concert breaks.
Which was really nice and sexy, an action-y kind of movie lol
Myungsoo was caught and the rest were trying to rescue him and beating up guys lol
They were speaking in Malay lol which was really adorable omg
They spoke alot of Malay but my favourite has got to be
"Malaysia Inspirit saya punya!"
That was adorable as hell oh my god.

Here are the songlist!

Destiny
Tic Toc
Paradise
Wings
Inception
Can U Smile
Going To You
Sungyeol & Sungjong DJing
Infinite H I.N.F.I.N.I.T.E
Infinite H Special Girl
In The Summer
I Like You
L stage Love U Like U
Woohyun stage Beautiful
Sunggyu stage 60 Seconds
Mother
I Miss You
Nothing's Over
Entrust
Cover Girl
Be Mine
BTD
Man In Love
The Chaser
Come Back Again
Hysterie
With

Their stage presence were amazing.
They prepared solo stages and that was really nice.
They did a stripping silhouette before Paradise... /fans self/
To be very honest, I was really really into them during their debut era until Paradise..
and then it kinda died down because I am literally incapable of being loyal LOL
Can U Smile was really nice! Its one of my favourite Infinite songs :D
Myungsoo had a huge teddy bear during his solo stage,and as he walked away from the bear,
the bear fell down lol and he didnt realised it until the end of the song when he turned around lol
and he was so cute omg picking up the bear and hugging it and covering his face with the bear's paws :3
Woohyun's stage was so cheesy!! I cant believed he gave a rose and ring to a fan in the rockpit omfg
During Mother, they had Infinite baby pictures on the screen sobs
And they sang Rasa Sayang!! how adorable!
Come Back Again was during their encore and I was so excited because
that song oh my god........
My absolute favourite.
They also gave out little plushie keychains to the fans and my friend got one from his bias! woohoo!
Infinite is really jjang jjang and the concert blew my mind.
Their songs,their dance,the VTRs,the stage everything was amazing!
But Im not fond of the organizers and securities ok bye XD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow me on Instagram!